I’m attempting to put together a panel of Successful Indie Authors to answer question readers and writer may have.
I would love your input. If you could ask someone who is doing well self-publishing anything, what would it be.
Some questions we’ve had so far:
- About how much time do you spend/day on promotion?
- Do you specifically look for self-published books to read for leisure?
- Favorite resources…workshops, nonfiction books, conferences…:-)
- How do you know what kind of editor to use? How do you find them?
- How do you create a timeline for publishing… (do you?)
- What’s your process?
So, pick the brain of someone further up the ladder… What would you like me to ask them?
ETA Some questions as they come in:
- Do any of you have your books in stores or libraries? How do you handle that?
- How much do you do yourself (covers, formatting, etc.)?
- How has promoting changed as you’ve put out more books?